Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday Snow!

Woke up this morning to a trace of snow in Alabama. Some areas are getting up to 3 inches with a report or two of 5 inches. Weather is fun around here. Tornado warnings and warm late last week (Friday) and then Snow on Sunday Morning.

God loves variety. A variety of weather, a variety in creation, a variety of people. Life is truly interesting in God's world.

I know now that my son is approaching his early teen years. I woke him up to see the snow. He looked out the window and said, "Yay, snow! I'm going back to bed." I was hoping he would get up and we could explore for a little while before we assemble with the church at Parrish at noon today. He is growing up so fast.

I pray every one has a great day today. If you are getting snow -- have fun.

No comments: