Now that you had a mid-week chuckle; here are the top ten reasons I have decided to never attend another football game.
10. The Public address system was too loud at times and not loud enough at others.
9. There were teenage girls dressed inappropriately.
8. The referees made calls I disagreed with.
7. The coaches used the same plays they did the last few games.
6. The High School Principal did not welcome me or shake my hand.
5. The band played songs I did not know or like.
4. There were people there to socialize (gossip) and not watch the game -- those hypocrites.
3. I had to pay to get in, pay to get a snack, pay for a program -- football is all about making money or the school not about guys playing ball anymore.
2. The lady beside me screamed too loudly.
and the number one reason I have decided not to attend another football game . . .
1. Large crowds are bad on my nerves and raise my blood pressure too high.
Why do these excuses sound familiar?