- 1. Singing can improve with 1) Good Coaching, 2) Good Examples, and 3) the 3 "P's" -- Practice, Practice, and Practice.
- Good singers are taught, not born!
- Ten Suggestions to IMMEDIATELY Improve Congregational Singing:
- Remember Your Audience - Eph 5:19 - is God.
- Remember Your Neighbor - Col 3:16.
- Sit up.
- Hold your head up.
- Look up at the leader.
- Start with the leader.
- Sing out.
- Keep up with leader.
- Speak up - enunciate. Don't be lazy with your speech.
- Hold your note and volume - don't trail off at the end of phrases, verses, or songs.