The Man I Desire to Be
- Above all a servant of God.
- A man who is a leader in service to others.
- A man focused on the needs (physical, emotional, and spiritual) of his family.
- A person with the financial security to be generous in giving to the Lord and in helping others with their needs.
- A fried to all I meet.
- A man of God's Word in reflection and action.
- A man motivated by a pure heart.
- A man of ever deepening faith and trust in God.
- A living testimony of Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self-Control.
- A man Christ-like in attitude and behavior.
- A teacher of teachers and a disciple of Christ discipling others to reconciliation with God through Christ (2 Tim 2:2; 2 Cor 5:18ff).
- A man aware of and sensitive to the thoughts and emotions of others, yet not allowing the values or misunderstandings of others to change my core-values that have their basis upon and in the principles of God's Word.
What would your list include: List the attributes of the Person You Would Like to Be.